Clue: Fall over in a faint
We have 1 answer for the clue Fall over in a faint. See the results below.
- Faint dead away
- Faint from surprise
- Faint, in slang
- Faint from excitement
- Collapse from excitement, in Yiddish slang
- Faint dead away, in slang
- Collapse from exhaustion, in slang
- What a nudnik might do after kvetching too much
- Collapse from excitement, in Yiddish
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 09, 2003
- New York Times - May 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Fall over in a faint that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!