Clue: Faint from surprise
We have 1 answer for the clue Faint from surprise. See the results below.
- Fall over in a faint
- Faint dead away
- Faint, in slang
- Faint from excitement
- Collapse from excitement, in Yiddish slang
- Faint dead away, in slang
- Collapse from exhaustion, in slang
- What a nudnik might do after kvetching too much
- Collapse from excitement, in Yiddish
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 23, 2006
- USA Today - July 29, 2003
- New York Times - May 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Faint from surprise that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!