Clue: Faint, in slang
We have 1 answer for the clue Faint, in slang. See the results below.
- Fall over in a faint
- Faint dead away
- Faint from surprise
- Faint from excitement
- Collapse from excitement, in Yiddish slang
- Faint dead away, in slang
- Collapse from exhaustion, in slang
- What a nudnik might do after kvetching too much
- Collapse from excitement, in Yiddish
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 27, 2008
- New York Sun - June 03, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Faint, in slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!