Clue: Famous bucktoothed dummy
We have 1 answer for the clue Famous bucktoothed dummy. See the results below.
- "Pretty stupid, huh?" declarer
- He was a real dummy
- Dummy Mortimer
- He "spoke" for Bergen
- What a dummy!
- Mortimer who was asked "How can you be so stupid?"
- Quite a dummy
- Edgar Bergen's Mortimer ___
- Bergen spoke for him
- He took the words out of Bergen's mouth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Famous bucktoothed dummy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!