Clue: Father of Fauvism
We have 1 answer for the clue Father of Fauvism. See the results below.
- French artist Henri
- Fauvism founder
- Fauvist painter Henri
- "Harmony in Red" artist
- "The Piano Lesson" painter
- Fauvism proponent Henri
- "Window at Tangier" painter Henri
- "The Red Studio" painter Henri
- He took up painting while recovering from appendicitis
- Henri who painted "The Dance"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Father of Fauvism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!