Clue: Fauvism founder
We have 1 answer for the clue Fauvism founder. See the results below.
- French artist Henri
- Father of Fauvism
- Fauvist painter Henri
- "Harmony in Red" artist
- "The Piano Lesson" painter
- Fauvism proponent Henri
- "Window at Tangier" painter Henri
- "The Red Studio" painter Henri
- He took up painting while recovering from appendicitis
- Henri who painted "The Dance"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Fauvism founder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!