Clue: French artist Henri
We have 1 answer for the clue French artist Henri. See the results below.
- Father of Fauvism
- Fauvism founder
- Fauvist painter Henri
- "Harmony in Red" artist
- "The Piano Lesson" painter
- Fauvism proponent Henri
- "Window at Tangier" painter Henri
- "The Red Studio" painter Henri
- He took up painting while recovering from appendicitis
- Henri who painted "The Dance"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 09, 2005
- New York Times - January 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue French artist Henri that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!