Clue: Fauvist painter Henri
We have 1 answer for the clue Fauvist painter Henri. See the results below.
- French artist Henri
- Father of Fauvism
- Fauvism founder
- "Harmony in Red" artist
- "The Piano Lesson" painter
- Fauvism proponent Henri
- "Window at Tangier" painter Henri
- "The Red Studio" painter Henri
- He took up painting while recovering from appendicitis
- Henri who painted "The Dance"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 09, 2008
- Washington Post - November 27, 2006
- New York Times - December 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Fauvist painter Henri that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!