Clue: Faulkner's alma mater
We have 1 answer for the clue Faulkner's alma mater. See the results below.
- The Rebels
- Five-time Sugar Bowl champs
- Oxford university since 1844
- 1992 Liberty Bowl winner
- Annual Egg Bowl participant
- Rebels of the Southeastern Conference
- Traditional foe of Vandy and 'Bama
- Oxford university nickname
- 'Bama rival
- Home of the Southeastern Conference's Rebels
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 29, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Faulkner's alma mater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!