Clue: Female novelist whose real first name was Howard
We have 1 answer for the clue Female novelist whose real first name was Howard. See the results below.
- "The Witching Hour" author
- "Taltos" writer
- Author whose novels span 6,000 years
- "Queen of the Damned" author
- "Servant of the Bones" writer
- Creator of the Mayfair Witches
- Author born Howard Allen O'Brien
- One of her pen names is A. N. Roquelaire
- Lestat's creator
- Vampire chronicler
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 19, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Female novelist whose real first name was Howard that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!