Clue: "Fiddler on the Roof" setting
We have 1 answer for the clue "Fiddler on the Roof" setting. See the results below.
- Village in Isaac Bashevis Singer stories
- Jewish village
- Setting for many Sholem Aleichem stories
- Any small Jewish village of yore
- Small Jewish town
- Former Jewish community
- Jewish village of Eastern Europe, formerly
- Former Jewish village in Eastern Europe
- Yiddish for "small town"
- Small Jewish village of yore
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2015
- Universal - January 04, 2015
- New York Times - October 28, 2014
- Washington Post - July 20, 2014
- Universal - September 26, 2013
- New York Times - June 24, 2009
- Washington Post - December 30, 2007
- New York Sun - September 22, 2005
- Washington Post - April 16, 2004
- New York Times - March 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Fiddler on the Roof" setting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!