Clue: Village in Isaac Bashevis Singer stories
We have 1 answer for the clue Village in Isaac Bashevis Singer stories. See the results below.
- "Fiddler on the Roof" setting
- Jewish village
- Setting for many Sholem Aleichem stories
- Any small Jewish village of yore
- Small Jewish town
- Former Jewish community
- Jewish village of Eastern Europe, formerly
- Former Jewish village in Eastern Europe
- Yiddish for "small town"
- Small Jewish village of yore
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 11, 2008
- New York Times - May 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Village in Isaac Bashevis Singer stories that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!