Clue: Setting for many Sholem Aleichem stories
We have 1 answer for the clue Setting for many Sholem Aleichem stories. See the results below.
- Village in Isaac Bashevis Singer stories
- "Fiddler on the Roof" setting
- Jewish village
- Any small Jewish village of yore
- Small Jewish town
- Former Jewish community
- Jewish village of Eastern Europe, formerly
- Former Jewish village in Eastern Europe
- Yiddish for "small town"
- Small Jewish village of yore
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 11, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Setting for many Sholem Aleichem stories that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!