Clue: Jewish village
We have 1 answer for the clue Jewish village. See the results below.
- Village in Isaac Bashevis Singer stories
- "Fiddler on the Roof" setting
- Setting for many Sholem Aleichem stories
- Any small Jewish village of yore
- Small Jewish town
- Former Jewish community
- Jewish village of Eastern Europe, formerly
- Former Jewish village in Eastern Europe
- Yiddish for "small town"
- Small Jewish village of yore
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 08, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 24, 2008
- New York Times - July 17, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 27, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Jewish village that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!