Clue: Fifth cononical hour
We have 1 answer for the clue Fifth cononical hour. See the results below.
- Vespers preceder
- Canonical hour
- Fifth of the seven canonical hours
- Ninth day before the ides
- Fifth canonical hour
- Afternoon prayers
- Ninth hour after sunrise, ecclesiastically
- Ninth day before ides
- Nine days before the ides
- Nine days before the Ides of March
Found an answer for the clue Fifth cononical hour that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!