Clue: Vespers preceder
We have 1 answer for the clue Vespers preceder. See the results below.
- Canonical hour
- Fifth of the seven canonical hours
- Ninth day before the ides
- Fifth canonical hour
- Afternoon prayers
- Ninth hour after sunrise, ecclesiastically
- Ninth day before ides
- Nine days before the ides
- Nine days before the Ides of March
- Fifth cononical hour
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - March 02, 2007
- New York Times - March 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Vespers preceder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!