Clue: Ninth day before ides
We have 1 answer for the clue Ninth day before ides. See the results below.
- Vespers preceder
- Canonical hour
- Fifth of the seven canonical hours
- Ninth day before the ides
- Fifth canonical hour
- Afternoon prayers
- Ninth hour after sunrise, ecclesiastically
- Nine days before the ides
- Nine days before the Ides of March
- Fifth cononical hour
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 13, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Ninth day before ides that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!