Clue: Ninth hour after sunrise, ecclesiastically
We have 1 answer for the clue Ninth hour after sunrise, ecclesiastically. See the results below.
- Vespers preceder
- Canonical hour
- Fifth of the seven canonical hours
- Ninth day before the ides
- Fifth canonical hour
- Afternoon prayers
- Ninth day before ides
- Nine days before the ides
- Nine days before the Ides of March
- Fifth cononical hour
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 22, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Ninth hour after sunrise, ecclesiastically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!