Clue: Fitch of Abercrombie & Fitch
We have 1 answer for the clue Fitch of Abercrombie & Fitch. See the results below.
- Poet Pound
- Book after II Chronicles
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia..."
- Jerusalem visitor from the Persian court
- College founder Cornell
- Book before Nehemiah
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus..."
- Cornell of Cornell University
- Pound of poetry
- Pound of literature
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - July 26, 2013
- New York Times - March 20, 2008
- New York Sun - April 11, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Fitch of Abercrombie & Fitch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!