Clue: Flood control structure
We have 5 answers for the clue Flood control structure. See the results below.
- Army Corps of Engineers construction
- Flood embankment
- Waiting area for the Robert E. Lee
- "Drove my Chevy to the ___..." (1972 lyric)
- Flood protector
- It may get high marks
- A bank may have one
- Sandbag stack, sometimes
- Bank that may get in trouble?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 22, 2018
- USA Today - October 20, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 18, 2017
- Universal - January 13, 2016
- USA Today - April 21, 2014
- Washington Post - November 03, 2013
- LA Times - June 03, 2013
- Netword - September 30, 2010
- Washington Post - December 11, 2009
- Netword - February 28, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Flood control structure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!