Clue: Flood control structure
We have 3 answers for the clue Flood control structure. See the results below.
- Army Corps of Engineers construction
- Flood embankment
- Waiting area for the Robert E. Lee
- "Drove my Chevy to the ___..." (1972 lyric)
- Flood protector
- It may get high marks
- A bank may have one
- Sandbag stack, sometimes
- Bank that may get in trouble?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 03, 2013
- LA Times - June 03, 2013
- Washington Post - December 11, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Flood control structure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!