Clue: Footnote abbreviation
We have 3 answers for the clue Footnote abbreviation. See the results below.
- Footnote note
- Footnote abbr.
- As before, in footnotes
- Kin of op. cit.
- Start of a bridge declaration
- Term paper abbr.
- Bibliographic abbr.
- Referential abbr.
- Bridge words
- Bibliographical abbr.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 12, 2015
- Washington Post - November 05, 2014
- Washington Post - June 28, 2011
- USA Today - May 03, 2006
- Washington Post - November 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Footnote abbreviation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!