Clue: Former Israeli leader Yitzhak
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Israeli leader Yitzhak. See the results below.
- Peres's predecessor
- 1994 Peace Nobelist
- 71-Down's predecessor
- 1994 Peace Prize winner
- Peace agreement signer of 9/13/93
- Six-Day War figure
- Meir's successor
- 1990's Israeli P.M.
- 1994 Nobel Peace Prize sharer
- Follower of Meir and Shamir
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 17, 2014
- LA Times - March 05, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Former Israeli leader Yitzhak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!