Clue: Former manager of The Beatles
We have 1 answer for the clue Former manager of The Beatles. See the results below.
- "Casablanca" screenwriter Julius
- Brian who managed the Beatles
- "Casablanca" screenwriter Julius or Philip
- Beatles' manager Brian
- Beatles manager Brian
- General manager of the Red Sox
- "A Cellarful of Noise" autobiographer Brian
- One of Kotter's Sweathogs
- 'Welcome Back, Kotter' student Juan
- Oscar-winning "Casablanca" co-screenwriter Julius or Philip
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 18, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Former manager of The Beatles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!