Clue: Former nuclear agency: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Former nuclear agency: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Federal agcy., 1946-75
- Grp. overseeing early reactors
- Truman's nuclear agcy.
- N.R.C. predecessor
- Former nuclear power org.
- Former regulatory org.
- Agcy. replaced by the N.R.C.
- N.R.C. forerunner
- Agcy. created after the Manhattan Project
- Old nuclear regulatory org.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 09, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Former nuclear agency: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!