Clue: Fortuneteller's card
We have 1 answer for the clue Fortuneteller's card. See the results below.
- Gypsy's deck
- Fortuneteller's tool
- It holds the sun and the moon
- Place to see a hanged man, e.g.
- Kind of deck
- Picture card?
- Diviner's deck
- With 29-Down, source of this puzzle's theme
- Ouija alternative
- Picture card
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 29, 2013
- LA Times - June 19, 2013
- New York Times - June 09, 2008
- Netword - September 26, 2007
- Netword - August 23, 2007
- Universal - June 20, 2007
- Washington Post - December 29, 2006
- New York Times - July 24, 2006
- New York Sun - November 16, 2004
- Washington Post - August 14, 2003
- Washington Post - April 12, 2003
- New York Times - September 02, 2002
- New York Times - July 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Fortuneteller's card that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!