Clue: Funnyman Milton
We have 1 answer for the clue Funnyman Milton. See the results below.
- TV's Uncle Miltie
- Tuesday night fixture on early NBC
- Old Texaco star
- Roosevelt brain truster Adolf
- Uncle Miltie
- The Thief of Bad Gags
- Mr. Television
- "Texaco Star Theater" star
- Star of "Always Leave Them Laughing," 1949
- "Uncle Miltie"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Funnyman Milton that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!