Clue: Old Texaco star
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Texaco star. See the results below.
- TV's Uncle Miltie
- Tuesday night fixture on early NBC
- Funnyman Milton
- Roosevelt brain truster Adolf
- Uncle Miltie
- The Thief of Bad Gags
- Mr. Television
- "Texaco Star Theater" star
- Star of "Always Leave Them Laughing," 1949
- "Uncle Miltie"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Old Texaco star that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!