Clue: Uncle Miltie
We have 1 answer for the clue Uncle Miltie. See the results below.
- TV's Uncle Miltie
- Tuesday night fixture on early NBC
- Old Texaco star
- Funnyman Milton
- Roosevelt brain truster Adolf
- The Thief of Bad Gags
- Mr. Television
- "Texaco Star Theater" star
- Star of "Always Leave Them Laughing," 1949
- "Uncle Miltie"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 25, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 17, 2007
- USA Today - March 29, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 16, 2006
- USA Today - August 16, 2005
- USA Today - July 08, 2003
- New York Times - July 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Uncle Miltie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!