Clue: Mr. Television
We have 3 answers for the clue Mr. Television. See the results below.
- TV's Uncle Miltie
- Tuesday night fixture on early NBC
- Old Texaco star
- Funnyman Milton
- Roosevelt brain truster Adolf
- Uncle Miltie
- The Thief of Bad Gags
- "Texaco Star Theater" star
- Star of "Always Leave Them Laughing," 1949
- "Uncle Miltie"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 14, 2010
- New York Times - October 18, 2006
- New York Times - January 25, 2006
- New York Times - June 13, 2004
- New York Times - February 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mr. Television that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!