Clue: Gender abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Gender abbr.. See the results below.
- Like some Fr. nouns
- Neither fem. nor neut.
- Like some nouns: Abbr.
- Like some names: Abbr.
- Foreign noun designation: Abbr.
- Like "Spanish" in Spanish: Abbr.
- Like "der," in Ger.
- Fem. opposite
- Like Spanish "eyes," e.g.: Abbr.
- Like some pronouns: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 22, 2013
- USA Today - May 22, 2013
- New York Times - August 26, 2012
- Washington Post - May 28, 2012
- New York Times - August 25, 2011
- New York Times - October 14, 2010
- New York Sun - November 15, 2006
- USA Today - August 16, 2006
- Netword - August 13, 2006
- New York Sun - May 05, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Gender abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!