We have 2 answers for the clue Genuflected. See the results below.
- Prepared to propose, perhaps
- Showed respect, in a way
- Awaited a dubbing
- Took a position in the service?
- Prepared to pray
- Prepared to be dubbed
- Showed subservience
- Prepared to be knighted
- Prepared to propose
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - November 10, 2014
- Universal - April 23, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 24, 2013
- Washington Post - May 02, 2012
- New York Times - February 09, 2011
- Universal - June 22, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 21, 2009
- Washington Post - August 29, 2005
- Washington Post - April 02, 2001
- Washington Post - April 23, 2000
- New York Times - November 25, 1998
- New York Times - January 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Genuflected that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!