Clue: Prepared to be dubbed
We have 2 answers for the clue Prepared to be dubbed. See the results below.
- Prepared to propose, perhaps
- Showed respect, in a way
- Awaited a dubbing
- Took a position in the service?
- Prepared to pray
- Showed subservience
- Prepared to be knighted
- Prepared to propose
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 21, 2008
- Netword - August 19, 2007
- New York Times - February 12, 2003
- New York Times - July 24, 2001
- New York Times - June 19, 2001
- Washington Post - June 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Prepared to be dubbed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!