Clue: Prepared to be knighted
We have 2 answers for the clue Prepared to be knighted. See the results below.
- Prepared to propose, perhaps
- Showed respect, in a way
- Awaited a dubbing
- Took a position in the service?
- Prepared to pray
- Prepared to be dubbed
- Showed subservience
- Prepared to propose
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 28, 2016
- Netword - September 21, 2016
- LA Times - October 14, 2014
- New York Times - July 28, 2014
- Chicago Reader - December 13, 2013
- New York Times - December 26, 2011
- LA Times - November 27, 2006
- New York Times - October 06, 2003
- Washington Post - May 20, 2002
- Washington Post - December 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Prepared to be knighted that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!