Clue: Prepared to pray
We have 1 answer for the clue Prepared to pray. See the results below.
- Prepared to propose, perhaps
- Showed respect, in a way
- Awaited a dubbing
- Took a position in the service?
- Prepared to be dubbed
- Showed subservience
- Prepared to be knighted
- Prepared to propose
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 16, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - July 17, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - July 19, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - April 14, 2013
- Washington Post - August 30, 2011
- Washington Post - July 25, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 10, 2008
- New York Times - April 07, 2008
- Washington Post - June 08, 2007
- New York Times - July 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Prepared to pray that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!