Clue: Giant sixes?: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Giant sixes?: Abbr.. See the results below.
- They're made by FB's and HB's
- N.F.L. scores
- Kingdome scores, for short
- Fall sports stats
- They precede kicks, for short
- 6-pt. scores
- Stats accompanying F.G.'s
- They might end in spikes: Abbr.
- Slo-mo replay subjects, often
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Giant sixes?: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!