Clue: Greek epic
We have 1 answer for the clue Greek epic. See the results below.
- It's a long story
- Troy story
- It starts "Sing, goddess, the wrath of Peleus' son..."
- War story, Greek-style
- Trojan War epic
- Story of a siege
- Story of Achilles
- It ends with Hector's funeral
- War story
- Tale of the Trojan War
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 27, 2017
- USA Today - October 15, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - January 03, 2010
- Netword - March 30, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Greek epic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!