Clue: Have the throne
We have 2 answers for the clue Have the throne. See the results below.
- "I before E except after C," e.g.
- Hold sway over
- Straight line
- Preside over
- Wear the crown
- Be king over
- Lay down the law
- Act as an arbiter
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 05, 2016
- New York Times - July 21, 2009
- New York Times - October 23, 2006
- New York Times - March 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Have the throne that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!