Clue: Hold sway over
We have 2 answers for the clue Hold sway over. See the results below.
- "I before E except after C," e.g.
- Straight line
- Preside over
- Wear the crown
- Be king over
- Lay down the law
- Have the throne
- Act as an arbiter
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 09, 2013
- Netword - November 22, 2012
- Netword - May 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 05, 2008
- New York Times - April 07, 2003
- New York Times - January 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hold sway over that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!