Clue: Lay down the law
We have 3 answers for the clue Lay down the law. See the results below.
- "I before E except after C," e.g.
- Hold sway over
- Straight line
- Preside over
- Wear the crown
- Be king over
- Have the throne
- Act as an arbiter
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 15, 2015
- Washington Post - August 06, 2007
- Washington Post - August 12, 2002
- New York Times - January 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Lay down the law that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!