Clue: Hebrides tongue
We have 1 answer for the clue Hebrides tongue. See the results below.
- Hebrides language
- Language that gave us the word "whisky"
- Irish offshoot
- Language spoken in Dingwall
- Scots tongue
- Highland tongue
- Relative of Manx
- Highlands tongue
- Gael's tongue
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 28, 2014
- Universal - December 28, 2014
- LA Times - December 04, 2012
- Universal - August 02, 2011
- LA Times - July 01, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - June 25, 2006
- New York Times - December 15, 2005
- New York Times - July 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Hebrides tongue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!