We have 2 answers for the clue Hibernation. See the results below.
- It was azure-lidded, to Keats
- Sore labour's bath, to Shakespeare
- Catch some Z's
- Result of counting sheep
- Visit the land of Nod
- Kind of cycle
- Chronotherapy aids it
- Hypnotist's word
- What a new parent craves
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 14, 2007
- LA Times - October 01, 2005
- New York Times - August 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Hibernation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!