Clue: High capital city
We have 1 answer for the clue High capital city. See the results below.
- Two-mile-high capital
- Capital of Bolivia
- World's highest capital
- Capital situated more than two miles above sea level
- Capital at 12,000 feet
- Capital 12,000 feet above sea level
- Bolivia's administrative capital
- Highest world capital
- Bolivian capital
- The highest world capital
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 23, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 06, 2006
Found an answer for the clue High capital city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!