Clue: Hindenburg's predecessor as German president
We have 1 answer for the clue Hindenburg's predecessor as German president. See the results below.
- Man who's all thumbs?
- "Video Companion" author
- 1975 Pulitzer-winning critic
- First president of the German republic, 1919
- Critic Roger
- Thumbs up/thumbs down critic
- Siskel's partner
- Hindenburg's predecessor
- 1975 Pulitzer winner for criticism
- "I Hated, Hated, Hated This Movie" author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 28, 2009
- New York Times - April 20, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Hindenburg's predecessor as German president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!