Clue: Homer epic
We have 2 answers for the clue Homer epic. See the results below.
- It's a long story
- Troy story
- It starts "Sing, goddess, the wrath of Peleus' son..."
- War story, Greek-style
- Trojan War epic
- Story of a siege
- Story of Achilles
- It ends with Hector's funeral
- War story
- Tale of the Trojan War
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 04, 2015
- LA Times - May 07, 2012
- USA Today - January 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 07, 2008
- USA Today - July 24, 2006
- New York Times - July 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Homer epic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!