Clue: Hoops competition, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Hoops competition, briefly. See the results below.
- Annual basketball event: Abbr.
- Annual hoops event, familiarly
- Something to pick
- Small point to criticize
- Tiny carp?
- Postseason contest, for short
- Oldest U.S. hoops contest
- It may be picked
- Critic's pick?
- N.Y.C. hoops contest
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hoops competition, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!