Clue: Tiny carp?
We have 1 answer for the clue Tiny carp?. See the results below.
- Annual basketball event: Abbr.
- Annual hoops event, familiarly
- Something to pick
- Small point to criticize
- Postseason contest, for short
- Oldest U.S. hoops contest
- It may be picked
- Critic's pick?
- N.Y.C. hoops contest
- Hoops competition, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Tiny carp? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!