Clue: Oldest U.S. hoops contest
We have 1 answer for the clue Oldest U.S. hoops contest. See the results below.
- Annual basketball event: Abbr.
- Annual hoops event, familiarly
- Something to pick
- Small point to criticize
- Tiny carp?
- Postseason contest, for short
- It may be picked
- Critic's pick?
- N.Y.C. hoops contest
- Hoops competition, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Oldest U.S. hoops contest that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!