Clue: N.Y.C. hoops contest
We have 1 answer for the clue N.Y.C. hoops contest. See the results below.
- Annual basketball event: Abbr.
- Annual hoops event, familiarly
- Something to pick
- Small point to criticize
- Tiny carp?
- Postseason contest, for short
- Oldest U.S. hoops contest
- It may be picked
- Critic's pick?
- Hoops competition, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2001
Found an answer for the clue N.Y.C. hoops contest that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!