Clue: Horace Walpole's "The Castle of ___"
We have 1 answer for the clue Horace Walpole's "The Castle of ___". See the results below.
- Italian city, setting of a Walpole novel
- Italian port with ruins of an imposing Aragonese castle
- Town on the SE tip of Italy that's the title setting for a Horace Walpole novel
- Adriatic strait
- Town on the heel of Italy's boot
- Adriatic seaport
- Albanian strait
- Walpole's "Castle of ___" in Italy
- Italian city that is the title setting of a Walpole novel
- Town at the tip of Italy's "heel"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Horace Walpole's "The Castle of ___" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!