OTRANTO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Horace Walpole's "The Castle of ___"
- Italian city, setting of a Walpole novel
- Italian port with ruins of an imposing Aragonese castle
- Town on the SE tip of Italy that's the title setting for a Horace Walpole novel
- Adriatic strait
- Town on the heel of Italy's boot
- Adriatic seaport
- Albanian strait
- Walpole's "Castle of ___" in Italy
- Italian city that is the title setting of a Walpole novel
- Town at the tip of Italy's "heel"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2014
- New York Times - January 02, 2013
- New York Times - September 20, 2009
- New York Times - November 22, 2008
- LA Times - July 26, 2008
- New York Times - December 16, 2006
- Netword - June 17, 2006
- USA Today - March 24, 2005
- Washington Post - May 23, 2004
- New York Times - May 15, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer otranto that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!